Why Vietnam is NOT a DERDEVELOPED nation?

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Hi

Before you start to curse me, let me analyze the current events in Vietnam and if you still disagree with me you could start to curse or to comment against my blog.

Since Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Hang discloses more and more severe scams about donations committed by some Vietnamese celebs (Dam Vinh Hung, Thuy Tien/Cong Vinh, Hoai Linh, etc.) the Vietnamese Gov is weirdly still inactive and still keeps silent... It's incredible that such disclosures are unheard by the Justice. And the police acts as if everything was all right, as if it was just some personal verbal quarreling between a "cantankerous" business woman and some "honest" celebs about "private" money. The honest donors donated money, the unlucky victims waited and still wait for aid while the celebs have shamelessly used them as the natural victims for their charity appeals. If Mrs. Phuong Hang won't disclose their misdeeds I am pretty sure that the donated money automatically "morphs" into their "hard-earned" money.
  • Hoai Linh, an American, lives in a sumptuous big "temple" near Saigon.
  • Dam Vinh Hung invests his "money" in properties in the US (so far I know from the online paper Soha.vn: 5 luxury mansions). NO. He bought the US citizenship with the properties without having to live more than 5 years uninterruptedly in the US.
  • Thuy Tien-Cong Vinh live in a big house in a luxury quarter in Saigon and Mr. Cong Vinh went abroad for an illness treatment as if Vietnam was unable to treat him.
I think it is useless for Mrs. Phuong Hang to disclose the donation scams in Vietnam. However, the only thing she could do is to make the scams becoming noisier in the public so that the Vietnamese society and all the honest donors could hear and perceive the severity and danger of the scams about the charity appeals called by such celebs. In an advanced nation the State is always active and starts immediately to investigate such the disclosures (made by Mrs. Phuong Hang.) If Mrs. Phuong Hang is a slanderer she must be punished. Otherwise the perps named by Mrs. Phuong Hang (Thuy Tiem/Cong Vinh, Dam Vinh Hung, Hoai Linh, etc.) must be condemned by the court and jailed for their scams of donated money. And if they have committed the scams the donated money must be seized and they have to be fined severely. The donated money belongs to the flood victims and it's rightful that the government seizes the money and distributes it to them.

The Vietnamese Government stays inactive and keeps silent since months without moving even a finger. And that makes Vietnam to an UNDERDEVELOPED nation where unlucky people damned by natural calamities are abused as the victims for charity appeals called by these celebs who cannot convincingly prove how they have used the donated money. But Mrs. Phuong Hang could explain clearly about the real meaning of the banking term "MỞ TÀI KHOẢN KHÓA" of a Vietinbank document. It's a legal illegality exploited by the crook celebs.

It's sad to be and to live in Vietnam.

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
=))

The theater becomes more and more ridiculous. Instead of starting a neutral investigation the police WAITS for the "lawsuits" filed by the "Donation callers" and it seems to me that the Police and the Justice move to the wrong direction: Mrs. Phuong Hang accused the celebs of embezzlement of donated money. Of course, such an accusation is always related to a name (of the accused). And the accused (Hoai Linh, Dam Vinh Hung, Thuy Tien/Cong Vinh, etc.) try by all means to misguide the Justice and the Police with the "Slandering and insult" lawsuit. A brillant move to fool and to mislead the Police, the Justice and the public. The real accusation about donation embezzlement is NOW diverted and thematized to a personal slandering and insulting.

As some Youtubers have already hinted and mentioned in their videos (YouTube/TikTok), The most objective way to find the truth about the donation scams is judicially to seize all the banking movements and the spending related to the donated money. If the accused were and are honest and clean they will certainly cooperate, otherwise they out themselves as the fraudsters. And Mrs. Phuong Hang should either get a medal for her civil bravery or be fined for slandering and insulting.

It would be an unforgivable shame if the Vietnamese Police and Justice let themselves fool and misguide and move to the wrongest direction against a business woman, Mrs. Phuong Hang, who NOT ONLY is an employer of thousands of Vietnamese (families), BUT ALSO contributes to the economic development in Vietnam. While the accused celebs (with foreign passport) contribute NOTHING to the economic development in Vietnam and if they were the fraudsters they harm Vietnam and undermine the reputation of Vietnam as an UNDERDEVELOPED nations where foreigners enjoyed more privilege and police protection than the locals.

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
This Youtube
shows you an excerpt how Dam Vinh Hung proudly talked about his "US citizenship". For those who don't know much about US Citizenship:
US citizenship can be bought if you invest "enough" money in the States without having to live uninterruptedly 5 years in the US. And this crook Đờm has bought 5 luxury mansions in Calif (Soha.vn) and certainly a deposit of some mio. US$ in an American bank as the bail. BUT: if this crook is an American citizen he MUST report his yearly income to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) for the US tax. Otherwise he could be severely fined for Tax evasion.
(Click HERE for MORE about "Cận cảnh biệt thự rộng lớn và "xe khủng" của Đàm Vĩnh Hưng tại Mỹ" )

If someone could file his doubt about Mr. Dam's TAX EVASION to the IRS (click
HERE) and if this man Dam Vinh Hung, as well as Mr. Hoai Linh, did NOT pay US tax then both men would be in the deepest cesspool...or lose their US citizenship (because they are NOT the born-in-the-US American)

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Yes, you can buy your way into U.S. citizenship (with the money from the Donation fund?)
If you listen carefully the explanation you will know that NATURALIZED Americans MUST prove that they have their PRIMARY RESIDENCE in the US and have to PAY their INCOME TAX to the US. And that means that Mr. Dam Vinh Hung, Mr. Hoai Linh, Mrs. Phi Nhung, etc. only temporarily live and "work with singing and calling for donation" in Vietnam. Whether they had the dual citizenship (Vietnam/US) or paid tax to Vietnam and to the US only the US and Vietnamese Gov know...and that could be very expensive for the "high income" citizens of the mentioned celebs. And I believe that they won't pay "dual tax" to Vietnam and to the US... Tax evasion is obvious!

Sửa lần cuối: