Webstie congdongjava.com load khá chậm

greenforest

24/8/13
Mình có câu hỏi ngoài lề topic 1 chút.Mình thấy webstie congdongjava.com load khá chậm.Khi mình mở tab mới thì thường xuyên bị trắng vào treo.Nếu mình load nội dung tab bên này thì nội dung tab bên kia cũng load y hệt hoặc bị đứng hình không di chuyển được.Mong ad xem giúp là tại sao?

JackV

Administrator
Staff member
Mình có câu hỏi ngoài lề topic 1 chút.Mình thấy webstie congdongjava.com load khá chậm.Khi mình mở tab mới thì thường xuyên bị trắng vào treo.Nếu mình load nội dung tab bên này thì nội dung tab bên kia cũng load y hệt hoặc bị đứng hình không di chuyển được.Mong ad xem giúp là tại sao?
Cảm ơn bạn đã report.

Bạn vui lòng cho biết một số thông tin để BQT kiểm tra
- hệ điều hành
- webbrowser + phiên bản của nó
- bạn load vào thời điểm nào
- đã thử các trình duyệt khác chưa.
Cảm ơn bạn.

Reactions: greenforest

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Cảm ơn bạn đã report.
- hệ điều hành
Cảm ơn bạn.
the internet traffic is independent on the (data) routes, but dependent on the load of the next nodes. TCP/IP (or UDP) was designed to be rerouted if the next nodes were overloaded. For example: You (greenforest) sit in Danang and Congdongjava.com resides in Saigon. If the next node between Danang-Saigon is overloaded the data could be rerouted via Bangkok-Phnom Penh-Viantiane-Hanoi-Danang....and that could be a very looooong delay.

If you, JackV, wanted to mollify the rerouting problem you should gzip and chunk the pages before they were sent. That means less data and the local browser needs only to unGzip and to unChunk the data. Local CPU processing is always faster than transferring of bulk data on the net.

@JackV,
Webstie or Website ?

Reactions: tranhuyvc

nttai

16/8/13
mình thì thấy trang này ko chậm, thậm chí còn nhanh hơn 1 số forum khác xài cùng mã nguồn, có thể bạn greenforest gặp vấn đề về tốc độ mạng ở địa phương chăng? :)

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
WEBSITE ;) Joe :P

Thank joe, i will ask tranhuyvc for that.
Hi JackV,
do you know the word STY (pl. sties) ? If you mistyped Websties (with an ending s) you'd have some websties full of pigs :)) Very dirty and... awful odor[-X

By the way, I want to hint anyone who's responsible for the Websites so that they won't become some websties ;)

It's an endless circle if you escalate the Hardware for accelerating the throughput. It's not wise and quite expensive. The throughput depends on many criteria:
1) Hardware: Powerful server, high-speed fiber, sophisticated RAM, etc. But they're quite expensive. In this case the throughput is fixed and the room for enhancement is almost nil (or max. 10..,20% for a HW tuning).
2) Software: The choice of server and OS. Bad choices can worsen the most sophisticated HW (1). Server/OS tuning can be achieved here a lot. Up to 80% throughput is possible.
3) Smart Pages: HTTP replied pages. The bulk of data could be reduced to the max if the pages were optimized before they were sent. The best throughput can be achieved here. CPU processing is always faster than Socket-writing/reading bulk of data to/from the net. Here a webpage can be optimized and the throughput could be achieved more than 100%. Where to optimize the webpages ?
- User's HTTP request (via any browser) usually contains this field: Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate. This sentence tells the server that it (browser) can deflate the coding on its site.
- The server can inform its browser client with following information:
1) Content-Encoding: gzip <<< The sending is gzipped = reduce the bulk of data up to 60%.
2) Transfer-Encoding: chunked <<< Telling that the Data are sent in chunks. The benefits of chunked Data are here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunked_transfer_encoding

More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields

If all (Vietnamese) websites knew how to run their site as a site, not as a sty then an overload of the Internet Server nodes could be kept to min. or it might be avoidable. I've visited the English pages of Thanhnien, TuoiTre, Nhandan Oline, etc. and had to learn that they run their websites very bad. They all are Websties :(

tranhuyvc

Administrator
Staff member
21/1/10
mình test tốc độ truy cập website hiện tại bình thường mà
Mình test bằng wifi và 3g luôn trên laptop, tablet, smartphone time response nhanh lắm mà bạn

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
mình test tốc độ truy cập website hiện tại bình thường mà
Mình test bằng wifi và 3g luôn trên laptop, tablet, smartphone time response nhanh lắm mà bạn
Bonjour Tranhuyvc,
I will wonder that you could reproduce the slowing down effect.
As I said, the Web traffic depends on the load of the next server nodes and it's exactly like the road traffic. Certain rush hours cause viscous jam or standstill. It depends fully on the road traffic and any redirecting will always cause a longer driving time. In Germany and in the States some universities simulated the web traffic and found out that the viscous jam or standstill happened exactly like the road traffic when people were at home or in their working break and started to surf. And it's usually between ~11:30am - 2pm and between 5pm 10pm. The clogging of a server nodes causes undesired effects: Rerouting to some far-flung nodes -exactly like redirecting to other roads.

tranhuyvc

Administrator
Staff member
21/1/10
Bonjour Tranhuyvc,
I will wonder that you could reproduce the slowing down effect.
As I said, the Web traffic depends on the load of the next server nodes and it's exactly like the road traffic. Certain rush hours cause viscous jam or standstill. It depends fully on the road traffic and any redirecting will always cause a longer driving time. In Germany and in the States some universities simulated the web traffic and found out that the viscous jam or standstill happened exactly like the road traffic when people were at home or in their working break and started to surf. And it's usually between ~11:30am - 2pm and between 5pm 10pm. The clogging of a server nodes causes undesired effects: Rerouting to some far-flung nodes -exactly like redirecting to other roads.
Hi Joe
Now congdongjava run on VPS in Korea with a lower price, traffic and the time of loading web may little low in Viet Nam. VPS grant us just a few permisstion. so I almost cannot do anything for improve traffic speed ^_^

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Hi Joe
Now congdongjava run on VPS in Korea with a lower price, traffic and the time of loading web may little low in Viet Nam. VPS grant us just a few permisstion. so I almost cannot do anything for improve traffic speed ^_^
Of course not directly, but indirectly with
1) Content-Encoding: gzip <<< The sending is gzipped = reduce the bulk of data up to 60%.
2) Transfer-Encoding: chunked <<< Telling that the Data are sent in chunks. The benefits
VPS is fine and reliable. However, if you're aware of VPS you may know that the data between CongDongJava.com server and the VPS server in Korea are encrypted. The more data have to be encrypted the bigger the encrypted data will be. And that makes many things getting worse:

1) Data from CongDongJava machine to VPS in Korea: Jam in Vietnam and in Korea,
2) Data out of VPS server into the web: Jam within VPS data center (e.g. oveloaded by n VPS clients),
3) Traffic jam between (international) Korean nodes and Vietnamese nodes,
4) Jam between the main international nodes (Hanoi or HCM?) and the local nodes (to users)

And the jams are bidirectional. However, you're right. There's NO room for any direct enhancement other than reducing the outgoing data volume from CongDongJava machine.

Reactions: tranhuyvc and nttai

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
@Tranhuyvc,
I have a question for my understanding: "Do the webpages come directly from leased VPS and that means the site of CongDongJava.com is physically in Korea ?"
If so, the above mentioned point 1) is irrelevant.

tranhuyvc

Administrator
Staff member
21/1/10
@Tranhuyvc,
I have a question for my understanding: "Do the webpages come directly from leased VPS and that means the site of CongDongJava.com is physically in Korea ?"
If so, the above mentioned point 1) is irrelevant.
I'm working for trying to reduce the size of database. may this could make website run more effective

greenforest

24/8/13
Cảm ơn bạn đã report.

- hệ điều hành
Cảm ơn bạn.
Hiện tại thì mình vào congdongjava.com bình thường.Các tab không bị lẫn vào nhau khi mở nhiều và đứng hình như trước.Có thể tại thời điểm đó mạng của mình không ổn đinh.Cảm ơn vì bạn đã giải đáp.