SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org - Zalo: 090 777 6478
We are looking for talents to build a strong Internal Software Development team which is working under the Head of IT Application direction. We are passionate about building and operating the best platform to support the business and drive innovation forward.
- You are eager and serious about self-development.
- You are looking for a young and challenging environment to achieve big success.
- You are passionate to develop and operate software products.
- Develop new features or maintain existing features of the CRM system
- Develop new initiative software tools to support the business growth and provide the best
- Conduct testing to ensure the features are delivered with relatively few bugs/issues and within
- Communicate with BA for technical supports when necessary
- Participate as a full stack developer in an agile product team.
- Analyze requirement and implement software solutions to support business strategies.
- Provide technical solution for all web applications: frameworks, application architecture, technical issues and solving.
- Maintenance and Monitoring the Application Server.
- Develop team members by doing technical training.
- Build & deploy code.
- Report to Team leader.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment
- Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
- At least 3- 5 years on Java Web Application.
- Experience in Java backend: JSF or Spring, Hibernate,
- Experience in Nodejs is a plus.
- Experience in front end: HTML, CSS, jQuery, ReactJS, Bootstrap.
- Experience in optimizing Nginx, Tomcat and MySQL.
- Experience in Elastic Search, Mongo, Redis.
- Ability to design and construct web applications for different needs is preferred.
- Flexible enough to work on short SPRINT (1 to 2 weeks) with various requirements.
- High sense of responsibility at work.
- Willing to receive feedback and commit to fulfill yourself.
Last edited by a moderator: