khangnhd

26/5/20
HCM

Attachments

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
First: upload the rar or zip file using the "attach files" button.
upload.png
Second: Check the URL to see whether this URL (i.e. link) exists or is incomplete.
Third: Try with THIS if things still go wrong.

Reactions: khangnhd

khangnhd

26/5/20
HCM
First: upload the rar or zip file using the "attach files" button.
View attachment 2207
Second: Check the URL to see whether this URL (i.e. link) exists or is incomplete.
Third: Try with THIS if things still go wrong.
Thanks for your comments, I just revised the post and upload files again. For the source code, the file too big to upload. Please use URL link to access the file. I check it without any problem. Best.

Sửa lần cuối:
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Thanks for your comments, I just revised the post and upload files again. For the source code, the file too big to upload. Please use URL link to access the file. I check it without any problem. Best.
Ah, I forget to tell you that the upload work only with ZIP file, .txt and images. NO ".rar" :((
BTW, have you checked your link with the ending ".../#/intro". Is it a direct or a RE-direct link?

Sửa lần cuối:
Reactions: khangnhd

khangnhd

26/5/20
HCM

Attachments

khangnhd

26/5/20
HCM
1) The given links to your "Dating" site are extremely sluggish. I cannot check it for the correctness.
2) The image "Error.png" is a joke !!!
Really, I just run my site on mobile app (firefox and chrome). The site was loaded around 3s. Do you mean it is sluggish when run by webview in anroid? That problem I also want to know. I just think webview and moblie web app should be the same. Best.

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
It relates to null variable in my js
:x for the feedback. Anyways, that was the reason why I couldn't find the "problem" in your JAVA codes.
BTW, I don't know why I have so sluggish access to the "dating" site. Probably it isn't for "Foreigner" like me =((

Sửa lần cuối: