Model-view-controller With Pure Java S W I N G

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Hi
Here is the SWING-MVC package. Due to size restriction I have separated the MVC.pdf document (40 pages: pdf.zip), joemvc.jar (the compiled SWING package) and the zip file of
  • directory proto: this directory contains the ProtoTyping app (see picture) and its subdirectory classes where the compiled codes and files for the app are stored (see the buil.bat if your OS is Windows)
  • directory example: this directory contains some the examples showing you how to work with SWINGLoader and the subdirectory model where all models for the examples are stored

The ProtoTyping app

Before double clicks on Modelling.jar or run "java -jar Modelling.jar" on a CMD window you should have to setup the CLASSPATH with joemvc.jar. Example on Windows
PHP:
set CLASSPATH=C:\SWING_MVC\joemvc.jar;%CLASSPATH%
ProtoTyping allows you to "modeling" a view without having to develop parallelly the View and the Controller.

If you would like to have the sources of the SWING-MVC package you could contact Mr. Thanhpv or Admin quydtkt. Bug report can be directed to me.

Attachments

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Hi
As I worked on the prototyping for the OODB Server I was aware about a problem of the Controller which in some cases did require more parameters than the only defined HashMap. So I've enhanced the package with the third constructor for SWINGLoader:
PHP:
public SWINGLoader(String model, String Controller, String[] parms)
and here it is. Btw, I've enhanced the ProtoTyping app, too.

Attachments