Joe is back

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Bonjour mon Admin JackV, Good Day TranhuyVc, ça va Project Leader Nancru?
How are you my Algorithm master Khang?
Comment allez vous, mes amis? (SITUVN, Vtcnew, Thanhpro, ...+ all my Java Girls (Verylove, Mai, ...). Und wie geht's Dir, Nongdan?

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Thank you, mon Admin JackV. I'm still very tired from my business journey in Asia. The Chinese authority is quite demanding and unbelievably bureaucratic. But the boys/girls I interviewed were excellent in Java and OOP (much better than the Vietnamese counterparts I interviewed in Hanoi and Saigon last year. Sad, very sad)

Mein Freund Nongdan. Mir geht's blendend. Hoffentlich geht es dir genau so gut....Yup! Ich war in China, um eine Tochtergesellschaft zu gründen. Man! Die Chinesische Behörde ist sehr pingelig und unglaublich bürokratisch. Schade, dass ich keine Tochter in Vietnam aufbauen konnte...obwohl ich Vietnam sehr mag. Viel mehr als China.

Sửa lần cuối:
Reactions: nong_dan

JackV

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, mon Admin JackV. I'm still very tired from my business journey in Asia. The Chinese authority is quite demanding and unbelievably bureaucratic. But the boys/girls I interviewed were excellent in Java and OOP (much better than the Vietnamese counterparts I interviewed in Hanoi and Saigon last year. Sad, very sad)
oh! Where did they study and how?

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Mon Admin JackV,
where they studied is irrelevant. It depends on their intellect and their gumption. You can teach a parrot talking but it won't be able to formulate its own thinking or become human.
OOP and JAVA for a man or a woman is exactly a human language for every parrot if he/she is unable to formulate his/her own way. You need only to scan this forum for posting that contains some wretched plea then you'll understand what I mean. For example: If a Java-coder knows what an int or a String is and if he/she know the sharing interchangeability between an integer (int) and a 4-bytes-String then he/she masters the basics of JAVA. Furthermore, if he/she knows the reasons why an integer (int) is not synchronizable then he/she understands what OOP is and how to OOP in JAVA (or C++).

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Thank you. Is this boy YOU?

Sửa lần cuối:

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Handsome and a bit audacious...That suits you!

Reactions: LTV

Joe

Thành viên VIP
21/1/13
Thank you Chuong.dev
You encourage me to write more for Congdongjava:)